Hello.

I was installing v2.10.1 into a new directory/folder in an old, updated Windows XP Pro. SP3 machine that had v2.0.14. I noticed it took the old addons as well which I did not want. Is there a way to avoid this? I just want to install the latest SeaMonkey as new from scratch and then I do the reinstalls and reconfigurations of addons, extensions, import old bookmarks, copy *.mab files, etc. manually. I don't want them to be touching each other as well.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
  /\___/\
 / /\ /\ \         Worker Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
| |o   o| |          Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                        Please remove ANT if replying by e-mail.
    ( )