Daniel wrote:

So, using what Philip said, give yourself a new, empty, profile for SM
2.10.1!! Then 2.0.14 will have a profile (the default) and 2.10.1 will
use the new one, never to interfere with each other (unless you want).

Weird. My two SM installations are confused now. I told v2.10.1 to always use the new clean profile and I tell v2.0.14 to always use the old profile, but they are confused. My old ones detect new extensions for compatibility issues. I tried manual Profile Manager and noticed it selects the wrong one by default. Ugh!
--
"Since the world began, we have never exterminated. We probably shall never exterminate as much as one single insect species. If there was ever an example of an insect we cannot destroy, the fire ant is it." --an entomologist quote mentioned by Leonard Nimoy on In The Search Of: Deadly Ants (1978)