Rob wrote:

Unfortunately it looks like some people have been hit by this problem
the past week.  I suggest you look in other threads to see what you
can do.  I don't think your work has been lost, it is just not
accessible at the moment.

It is difficult to make recommendations without knowing what operating
system you use, how proficient you are with the system, etc.

When you know what you are doing, look in the Application Data\Mozilla
folder of your user profile and describe what you see there.

Hallo

That's sort of comforting. I'm using the mailing list rather than the newsgroup. I'll find the newsgroup. I hope the work is just temporarily inaccessible.

I use XP. I can manage some things but not poking around in the registry. I'll see if I can find that folder and let you know.

Connie in London