WaltS wrote:

How can you make that recommendation when you don't know what
operating system Connie is using? :)

BTW her UA is showing, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0)
Gecko/20110923 Firefox/7.0 SeaMonkey/2.4, but she doesn't tell us with
what SeaMonkey version she has the problem.

Is this the different version, or the problem version.

Hallo

No, that's not the problem version. I'm using a different machine at the moment.

It was a very old version I was using on my other machine. I was going to try updating it but real life problems got in the way. So it didn't happen.

Connie in London