Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
WaltS wrote:

On 02/19/2013 02:33 PM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
Paul Bergsagel wrote:
Will SeaMonkey 2.16 (the next major release) include built-in
support for the .pdf file format?

What did you have in mind? The current save/open choice seems
optimal, PDF is a format which seems to lend itself to making that
choice on a per-file basis, so the current action seems
appropriate.

He probably has this in mind.

<http://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2013/02/19/firefox-introduces-pdf-viewer-to-browse-the-web-without-interruption/>

The article seems to tout the ability to view PDFs without additional
clicks as a big deal, but we can already set SM to do that if we so
desire. I personally would rather have the choice of configuring my
browser to open them in a plugin or a standalone app or automatically
save them or ask me or whatever.

Did they make sure it had the ability to fillout PDF Forms online? and print them without downloading the PDF.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.      "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net    mailto:pjones...@comcast.net