On 8/28/2013 2:21 PM PT, Rick Merrill typed:
I too see this if my "home" page has video or .GIF files endlessly
repeating.

Also, JavaScript (JS), Java applets, etc. Maybe disable all extensions and addons to see if it still happens.
--
"It is not enough to be industrious; so are the ants. What are you industrious about?" --Henry David Thoreau