On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:28:17 PM UTC-5, EE wrote:

> Why does Sea Fox support the use of only 3 themes?  Why only support one
>
> third-party theme?

Sea Fox *supports* any and all themes.  It is *not* the job of extensions to
have custom icon sets for every single theme in the world.  That is the job of
themers if they wish to do so.  I have provided icons for the Firefox-style
theme because those icons already exist in Firefox 3 itself and because it
makes sense to have it fully functioning.  Any themer who wishes to add support
for Sea Fox is welcome to contact me on MozillaZine and I will provide
instruction.