Rufus wrote:
Trane Francks wrote:
On 5/25/14 1:11 PM +0900, Rufus wrote:
Trane Francks wrote:
On 5/25/14 6:13 AM +0900, Geoff Welsh wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Geoff Welsh wrote:

I'm still dubious about the blue wheel...I need to check that on my
1.1.19 install and see what I see.

I just now got it, loading this group, on this machine, because it has
394 unread in the group.  But, like I said already, to me, it's just a
new color, not a new thing.

GW

I concur.

I got it trying to open the Folder that's been giving me problems...but
this time, I also got a message that "SM cannot open this Folder because
another process it using it - try again later".  I had to quit SM and
restart to actually clear the problem...same as always.

Is there a size limit for Folders or something?..

Nope. When you get that message, it's pretty much always because SM is
compacting the folder.

...I thought I had control over that?

its a setting...IDR where....it can compact periodically automatically, or ask you, or not at all....

GW