On 5/8/2016 9:59 AM, Richard Alan wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:

On 5/7/2016 9:31 AM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Seriously, your best bet is to create a overriding "userContent.css"
stylesheet (peeks at headers to see you are on Windows) locate in
"%APPDATA%\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\SALT.default\chrome\"

I don't have a "SALT.default" sub directory.
However I *DO* have a ....\chrome\userContent.css in the appropriate
profile folder.

"SALT" in this case refers to the eight-character randomly generated name
of the profile. Mine looks like this:  wgfveftm.default   Think of
"salting" a code, a hash ...

But searching various places in mozilla.org I find no hint how I can
override a website's CSS.

It can be done, easily, if one has a knowledge of CSS and how it operates.
Being a web page author helps.  :-)

Don't be a tease. I give you permission to "Tell me where to go" ;/
I'm currently pursuing tutorials on HTML (including CSS).
If retirement is not for education, what use is it.