On 5/9/2016 9:05 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:[snip]
Still a "nogo".
Am I seeing a version/OS specific symptom?
I am currently at SeaMonkye 2.26.1 under WinXP Pro SP3.
Entering "about:blank" as URL results in a empty page.
When I set View > Page Style > No Style any page opened in *THAT
SPECIFIC* indeed has "no style". The setting *DOES NOT* apply
to *ANY
OTHER* pab or window :<

Well, that stinks.

Anyway, I just tried all your default settings and wonder how you
browse at all.

I just brought up a pseudo-random selection of ~60 of my >750 bookmarks.
There was a problem with 4 sites.
IRS demanded JavaScript.
One site gave a 404 error - obviously not a style issue ;/
2 sites not useable.
YMMV <chuckle>

Good luck in the further breakage of your browser.