Lemuel Johnson wrote:
> On 9/12/2016 12:31 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
>> On 9/12/2016 9:24 AM, Lemuel Johnson wrote:
>>> snipped
>>>
>>> I appreciate the suggestions.  But as a SeaMonkey proponent, maybe even
>>> evangelist, I have convinced several friends and family members to use
>>> SM as their browser and email client.  They also have Chase accounts.
>>>
>>> The reality is:
>>> 1. They are not changing banks.
>>> 2. They have no idea what a User Agent is or any desire to learn.
>>> 3. They will not use a different browser just to access chase.com
>>> 4. If they move to a different browser they will not be using SeaMonkey
>>> again.
>>>
>>> So, there was a report that chase.com was usable with the default
>>> SeaMonkey user agent.  That would be good, but I cannot replicate.  My
>>> question is more along the lines of "Am I doing something wrong that
>>> prevents (default) SeaMonkey from being accepted at chase.com?"

I created that report but have since found out that it was not as true
statement. When I use the "Default" profile, Chase is not usable. I did
change the prefs.js but I originally thought that the change made no
difference. However, I now think it did fix the Chase problem. I will go
back and research what I did and let you know. Sorry for the misinformation.