On 10/12/2016 01:05 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 10/12/2016 10:47 AM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>> Ray_Net wrote:

>>> If it's the site .... Could you explain why ONLY Rainer Bielefeld  have
>>> the problem ?
>>
>> I can't, hence the "probably."
>>
>> On the other hand, I can't think of any reason why SM would alter a URL.
>>

> It's SeaMonkey 2.46, based on Gecko 52.0 which has changes to it that
> redirects http to https pages, if they exist?
>
> No idea why it doesn't in a new profile, other than there are no changes
> and his production profile is corrupt.

I can't reproduce in linux 2.46:
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/49.0 SeaMonkey/2.46
Build identifier: 20160922144825
but can in Windows (see my other post in this thread).
The prefs.js file for the linux client and the Windows client were
identical -
  I even went through the Win prefs.js and cleaned out all the left over
crap entries from 'HTTPS Everywere' (extensions.https_everywhere.*) and
still can reproduce on the Windows client. I left them in in the linux
client.

So, I'm stumpted :-(

In the interim, Rainer can go to the ftp directory to download:
ftp://ftp.draytek.com/
(or try Chrome).