I reported it to google via their feedback some time ago. Maybe one day
they will fix it. When they are not too busy pretending electric
driverless cars are a good idea....
Getting Google to fix things like this is nearly impossible in my experience. I discovered a case where the Microb browser on my Nokia N900 (based on an old version of Gecko) will get sent back data from Google claiming to be "application/xhtml+xml" and where that data contains an unescaped & symbol (i.e. it should be & instead of just &). I also discovered that if I used "user agent switcher" on current SeaMonkey release version to feed Google the same user agent as MicroB, Google will send back the same bogus data.

Google knows about it but has not done anything to fix it since it got reported in early 2016 or so (I ended up solving it by adding a workaround to the version of Gecko in MicroB to treat the unescaped & symbol as though it was a properly escaped & symbol instead of returning a parsing error)

---
http://www.avg.com