On 9/11/2017 12:00 PM, John Duncan wrote:
The seemingly arbitrary and heavily bureaucratic decimation of a large number of older APIs and core features that power users depend on (in Mozilla's desperate bid to stay relevant in a world dominated by people who get flustered when the homepage of google tells them to download and install a new browser for an enhanced browsing experience) is more of the issue in this case.
And I have yet to understand why Mozilla doesn't just put code that changes that stupid mis-advertisement to promote to their product. Google knows full well what they're doing when they show that message: leveraging they playing field in their favor. Fight fire with fire I say. If good artists borrow and great artists steal, then steal from Google the way they steal from everyone else. What are they going to do, cry?