Mort Linder wrote:

Why do my other 2 laptops say SeaMonkey there, and this one always says chrome? If not important, then I will forget about it. Thanks again.

It cannot just say SeaMonkey, it must by some kind of URL. If you don't have the preceding option checked:

[] When Mail launches, show the Start Page in the message area
then it would not matter what is in the textbox. But the default URL is:

chrome://messenger/content/start.xhtml

which is a webpage built in the SeaMonkey program. You could have other options if you wish

http://example.com/some-remote-page.html

or

file:///C:/Users/Mort/Documents/my-own-local-page.html

--
Take care,

Jonathan