Kapersky is intercepting https traffic. You either need to disable this or import the Kapersky certificate into SeaMonkey. I am not using Kapersky and would never allow this to happen anyway so I can't help you with locating the certificate. It is essentially a Kapersky problem because the installer does not do this for other than the few browsers it knows.

FRG

Henrik37 wrote: