Felix Miata wrote:
Mozilla User composed on 2017-12-18 23:00 (UTC-0500):

I've got to switch to a new browser

No one is forced to use a single browser. SM remains my primary, having taken
over from Mozilla Suite, which in turn took over from Netscape 4, and prior, on
my primary PC, but on it I have two different constantly used SM profiles, using
different SM versions, several Firefox profiles, 3 in constant use, each using a
different FF version, Konqueror, and very rarely used, Chromium & Qupzilla.

SeaMonkey is my default browser still, but I found Pale Moon to be great as well.