El 19/12/17 a las 05:44, Paul in Houston, TX escribió:
> Mozilla User wrote:
>> I'm not a troll..
>
> Please turn off the Avast.
> My Youtube and Yahoo webmail work ok.
> I did need to up the User agent override numbers though.
>
> You don't need User Agent Switcher.  Just change it yourself.
> Keep the Firefox/number at or above the current version.
> general.useragent.override;Mozilla/55.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win128;
> x128; rv:57.0) Gecko/20200101 Firefox/77.0

Being a Yahoo! user that hardly ever access to the webmail UI, I can
confirm that:

1) Yahoo! Mail does not work with SeaMonkey "out-of-the-box", nor
checking the "Advertise Firefox compatibility" with Advanced preferences.

2) Manually adding, through about:config, right-click > Add new >
string value and the preference Paul mentions, makes Yahoo! Mail works
(although I find it very sluggish).

HTH

--
Proyecto NAVE (Mozilla es-ES Localization Team)
Mozilla Hispano Community