Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Jonathan N. Little wrote on 11-04-18 06:45:
Mozillian wrote:
Posting a n=message and get an error do the retry but no love.

hit cancel and it kills my post.  COme on how stupid is that !!!!!!

I have to retype the whole thing.

Why didn't you CTRL+S and save a draft before canceling?

Why are we obliged to do so ?
I agree with the OP it's stupid to erase the message !

If SeaMonkey saved a draft automatically on every canceled message I foresee a number of folks with burgeoning draft folders...

Easier to delete unnecessary messages than recreate lost ones.

Paul B. Gallagher