On 5/15/2018 10:00 PM, Edmund Wong wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 5/15/2018 3:46 AM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
  > I say on your May 14th Seamonkey Meeting Notes that Seamonkey
Composer may be discontinued?

Where did you see this? I wrote the notes and this is not mentioned
anywhere.

  > There was an enquiry by Mozilla if the Composer standalone product
in Bugzilla

I just added a clarification here in case you meant this.

I saw it too.
https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/StatusMeetings/2018-05-13#Action_Items was
where I saw it.

The removal is of the Composer component/product in
Bugzilla.mozilla.org, and not the actual application.
We're planning to move the Composer product in Bugzilla
under SeaMonkey::Composer.

Edmund

Thanks. That was confusing. ;)
--
"Maybe it's like an ant hive..." "Bees man, bees have hives." "You know what I mean. It's like one female that runs the whole show." "Yes, the queen." "Yeah the mamma. She is bad*ss, man. I mean big." "These things ain't ants estupido." "I know that." --Aliens movie Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\            If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
 | |o   o| |        http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    \ _ /
     ( )