Frog wrote:
    Any message sent my way that includes an attachment is being deleted before it arrives on my computer. All messages that do not have an attachment are arriving okay.  Here is what I'm looking at in the way of my computer system/set-up:

I am using a desktop computer.
I am using Windows 10 Home
1 have 400 GB of Ram
My ISP is AOL.
My browser is SeaMonkey version 2.49.3
I also employ an application names MailWasher Pro, version 7.11.0
My computer virus scan software is WebRoot Secure Anywhere version 9,0,20,31

Yesterday, I had my daughter send me a message with an attachment---I never saw her message (either in my SeaMonkey mail or in MailWasher).

I next saw a message (with an attachment)in MailWasher from a source that was identified by me as a Friend.  I next washed the rest of my mail and downloaded the good items to my computer.  The message with the attachment did not appear in my SeaMonkey Inbox.  I could not find a trace of this message in the MailWasher Recycle Folder or in an AOL located files.

I then observed another message in MailWasher that had an attachment.  I decided to not take any action in MailWasher relative to this message...I simply went to SeaMonkey and downloaded my messages (wanted and unwanted) from my SeaMonkey application.  The message that had an attachment was not in my download.

This loss of messages, ones having attachments, has been going on for some time.  I have gone through MailWasher from one end to the other searching for a reason for these deletions.  I sent a message to AOL and they have not responded.

This problem started about the same time that I installed SeaMonkey version 2.49.3...about the time that I upgraded MailWasher from Free to Pro...and about the time that my Windows 10 software was updated with a major upgrade.

I'm looking for help with finding a solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance for any help sent my way.

Frog

Additional Information

I continued my search today for the reason why wanted messages with attachments were not arriving in my SeaMonkey mail. Interestingly, I found some of these messages were sent to my never used AOL browser as trash. This information indicates to me that my virus scan software is not deleting these messages...that software at AOL is not deleting these messages...and now I believe my lost message problem is located either in SeaMonkey or MailWasher.

I continue to need help with this problem.

Frog