On 08/04/2018 10:40 AM, Mason83 wrote:
On 04/08/2018 11:21, Dirk Munk wrote:

Seamonkey is using SQLlite for its own 'housekeeping'.

Which version is it using?

I couldn't find the answer, but these links might provide
some information:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_Operational_Information_Database:_SQLite
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Tech/XPCOM/Storage

Regards.

Don't know if it solves the OP's problem.
But you may have "rattled my cage" in right direction to solve one of mine ;}
I've been trying to have bookmarks available to outside applications.
SeaMonkey uses JSON if you want all the data. HTML export loses some implied data for *MY* purposes.
What's comical is my current destination program
 [CherryTree {http://www.giuspen.com/cherrytree/}]
uses SQLite natively. So importing relevant information should be much more straight forward, even I don't know SQLite *YET* !

*THANK YOU*