On 08/06/2018 04:53 AM, Michael Garibaldi wrote:
Dirk Munk <m...@home.nl> wrote in

Seamonkey is using SQLlite for its own 'housekeeping'.

Which version is it using?
I installed SQLiteStudio for Windows, but I see you're using Linux.

When I want to open a database, SQLiteStudio wants to know if it is an
SQLite 2 or SQLite 3 database. I don't want to corrupt anything, so it
would be nice to know which version Seamonkey is usin.

 From direct experience I can tell you that Mozilla use SQLite 3. I would
also recommend that you make a copy of the file and work on that rather
than risk damaging the file used by SeaMonkey.

PS: SQLite uses the standard SQL commands with the exception of anything
client/server related. I suggest you learn some SQL and also take a look
at http://www.sqlite.org/lang.html

I've been to that site but haven't landed on that page.
A quick browse suggests it will lead to answered confused questions.
The last time I was concerned with the guts of a database we were running dDaseII on a PC-XT under MS-DOS ;/

Thank you.

Good luck.

I'll need it <chuckle>