Dirk Munk <m...@home.nl> wrote in
news:eosdnxqyqaeyt_rgnz2dnuu7-s3nn...@mozilla.org:

> I installed SQLiteStudio for Windows, but I see you're using Linux.
>
> When I want to open a database, SQLiteStudio wants to know if it is an
> SQLite 2 or SQLite 3 database. I don't want to corrupt anything, so it
> would be nice to know which version Seamonkey is usin.

>From direct experience I can tell you that Mozilla use SQLite 3. I would
also recommend that you make a copy of the file and work on that rather
than risk damaging the file used by SeaMonkey.

PS: SQLite uses the standard SQL commands with the exception of anything
client/server related. I suggest you learn some SQL and also take a look
at http://www.sqlite.org/lang.html

Good luck.