Reiner Schug wrote:
Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
> What is needed mostly are helping hands. No volunteers/devs no SeaMonkey in > the long term. You can only do so much with money if you don't have the time
 > to support paid people.
Mozilla is completely nuts...

now they will shutdown their IRC servers, because
"In short, it’s no longer practical or responsible for us to keep that forum alive."

http://exple.tive.org/blarg/2019/04/26/synchronous-text/

they have millions of $$$, morons...
next: shutdown newsgroups?

tell me where I can help, 20+ years using SM, Mozilla Suite, Netscape
C/C++/Web

ciao..

I read the article you linked to and you seem to have missed the point. Quoting from it:

    Q: Why are we moving away from IRC? IRC is fine!