Suddenly I'm seeing just a page with the message below when trying to open just a couple of websites I've reached for years using SeaMonkey and Windows XP. Other websites open normally.

The message I get is:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to www.td.com.
The OCSP response contains out-of-date information.
Error code: <a id="errorCode" title="SEC_ERROR_OCSP_OLD_RESPONSE">SEC_ERROR_OCSP_OLD_RESPONSE</a> The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.