On 11/30/19, Jeffry Wisnia <jwisni...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Suddenly I'm seeing just a page with the message below when trying to
> open just a couple of websites I've reached for years using SeaMonkey
> and Windows XP. Other websites open normally.
>
> The message I get is:
> *****************************
> Secure Connection Failed
> An error occurred during a connection to www.td.com.
> The OCSP response contains out-of-date information.
> Error code: <a id="errorCode"
> title="SEC_ERROR_OCSP_OLD_RESPONSE">SEC_ERROR_OCSP_OLD_RESPONSE</a>
> The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity
> of the received data could not be verified.
>      Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
> *****************************
> What's this mean and how do I fix it? Thanks.

Probably that the certificate authority OCSP server is having problems.

Edit / Preferences / Privacy & Security / Certificates
remove the checkmark next to
  When an OCSP server connection fails, treat the certificate as invalid

Altho it's probably a bad idea to turn off cert checking if you're
doing anything with your bank or credit card...  and considering
td.com is a bank & I just tried it and _didn't_ get an error I'd
strongly advise you not to change anything.  Give them a call and/or
wait & try again later.

Regards,
Lee