On 11/30/19, Jeffry Wisnia <jwisni...@comcast.net> wrote:

> When the OCSP boxes are checked I can't reach the website. If I uncheck
> them I can.

The benign explanation would be that it's an akami issue:
$ dig www.td.com.
   <.. snip ..>
;; ANSWER SECTION:
www.td.com.             300     IN      CNAME   www.td.com.edgekey.net.
www.td.com.edgekey.net. 900     IN      CNAME   e307.b.akamaiedge.net.
e307.b.akamaiedge.net.  300     IN      A       104.98.162.157

which would explain why you get an ocsp error & I don't - we're not
hitting the same server.  Try doing 'ping www.td.com' from the command
prompt and see what IP address you get..

fwiw I wouldn't risk signing in until everything is fixed.

Lee