I agree.
Although the documentation made perfect sense to me, perhaps some people are confused
by the term "datastore", and think it's like a folder for downloads.  In the same
fashion that some people think freenet is like gnutella or kazaa.  Maybe some  large
bold all caps blinking colored text is needed for those people who dont like to read,
who knows.

In any case, I think some of these  people need better manners.  This is, after all, a
community support forum.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 02:21:44PM -0500, Nicholas Sturm wrote:
> Why do some folks insist on installing a new program in a folder with other
> unrelated software?  Even though at one time Microsoft was all gung-ho on
> putting so many .dll in the system directory of windows?  When you do
> foolish things "Do it on a non-production machine."  Defensive is generally
> better than aggressive.

Darren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>