> I am using YThreadFactory (obviously) and maximumThreads=300.  Also, I'm
> allocating 128MB to java memory.  I'll keep it running until the
> outgoing bandwidth gets really low.
>
> Recommendations?  Or does this indicate a bug needing to be fixed?
>
> -Martin

Given the amount of requests your that your node receive 128M probably isn't
enough.... Try for a while with 192M or so.

Well, Muxing and SIPv2 will both lead to decreased memory usage. Muxing will
affect memory useage directly due to decreased amount of connections while
SIPv2 will lead to decreased CPU which probably will cause some memory
savings due to decreased enqueueing of stuff.

/N