A config item that is commented out will be set to a default. That item defaults to NGR.

Dave
----- Original Message -----
From: John
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 10:24 PM
Subject: [freenet-support] Question

In the NGR installation instructions, there is the following line which I'm not sure about....I've just installed the latest build (never used this program before, hence a newbie) and don't have a freenet.conf file, but do have a freenet.ini file.

In this freenet.ini file, there is a line that starts "routingTableImpl=NGR" but surely I shouldn't # this out, should I ?

If there is a line in your freenet.conf or freenet.ini file starting with "routingTableImpl" delete it or comment it out by prepending a '#'.