Kyle Weigel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I run a server, and I donate space to freenet and all that fun stuff,
> but I was wondering if I could post something on  MY donated
> space.. and I know it's there, but give the link to people just like I
> would link to anything else on Freenet.  I know one of the points is
> that no one knows where data is, but I want to be able to have people
> download/view from my server without them knowing where my server
> resides.
>
> Kyle Weigel

Sorry, freenet isn't the system you're looking for if you want
reliable hosting.  The network has to be able to put the data on the
nodes it'll look for it on.  If you have data on your node, and noone
knows about it, it's a waste of space.

Thelema.
--
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            Raabu and Piisu
GPG 1024D/36352AAB fpr:756D F615 B4F3 BFFC 02C7  84B7 D8D7 6ECE 3635 2AAB