Hi everybody,

I finally managed to get freenet running on linux/ubuntu 8.04 LTS!

However, could anybody explain in simple words which steps to take to start up
Frost in ubuntu? So far I didn't succeed.

(I recently switched from vista,which didn't seem compatible with freenet, to
linux. Therefore I still don't know the ins and outs of ubuntu).

Thank you!

Richard.