OK IVE TOLD YOU MY SYSTEM AND HOW I HAVE IT SET UP WAS JUST TELLING WHAT
PROGRAMS I DO HAVE WHICH ARENT MANY. , YOU SAY TO GHANGE MY CONFIFURATION
SETTINGS  WITH THE DETAILS I GAVE YOU

OK HERES HOW I HAVE FREENET CORE SETTINGS

1 LANGUAGE = ENG

2 AUTO NODE ENCRYPTION = TRUE

3 LOCATION MASTERKEYS FILE = MASTER KEYS

 4 DERFAG DL DATABASE DURING NEXT RESTART= IVE DONE THIS EVERY FIRST RUN
WHEN I INSTALLED IT AND EVERY FIRST RUN ON REINSTALL

5 DEFRAG ONCE = ALWAS ON FIRST RUN

6 SHOW FRIENDS VIS,= NO FRIENDS SO I CHOOSE FALSE

7 DISABLE PROBALISTIC HTL = FALSE

8 MAXIMUM HTL= 18

9 IPADDY OVERWRITE = BLANK

10 TEMP IP HINT = BLANK

11 ARKS ENABLED = TRUE

12 ENABLE PER-NODE FAILURE TABLES = TRUE

13 ENABLE ULPR DATA PROPAGATION = TRUE

14 LOCATION SWAPPING = TRUE

15 LOCATION OF PEERS TO PEERS = TRUE

16 LOCATION OF THE PEERS OF OUR PEERS INTO ACCOUNT FOR ROUTING PURPOSES =
TRUE

17 QUEUEING OF SWAP REQUESTS = TRUE

18 PACKET COALESCING = TRUE

19 DARKNET PORT (UDP) = 33268

20 IP TI BIND TO = 0.0.0.0

21 TESTING PACKET DROP FREQ = 0

22 LIMIT 1 CONN PER ADDY (FRIENDS) = FALSE

23  CONNECT NODES VIA LOCAL ADDY = TRUE

24 PORT NOT FWDED = TRUE

25 INCLUDE LOC ADDY IN NODEREF = TRUE

26 PAD DATA SENT = TRUE

27 U LOAD BW LIMIT = 59 MBPS ( FREENET DETECTS IT)

28 D LOAD BW LIMIT = 59 MBPS  ( FREENET DETECTS IT)

29 THROTTLE LOCAL TRAFFIC = TRIED IT BOTH WAYS CURRENTLY SET AT TRUE

30-36 = TRUE ( I DONT WANT REFUSALS, SO I DIDNT TOUCH THESE

37 RESPOND TO PROBE REQ  FOR OF PROPORTION OF REQ OF VARIOUS KINDS REJECTED
= FALSE

38 Respond to probe requests for overall capacity usage and very
approximate bandwidth limit = FALSE

39 Randomly assigned identifier for probe requests =-5130538877874163014
(THE NUMBER GIVIN I DIDNT TOUCH THIS EITHER)

40 ENCRYPT  PERSISTANT TEMP RAM BUCKETS = TURE

41 MIN RAM BUCKET = 20 GIB ( DID THIS SIZE CUZ IT WOULD SAVE AS A FILE TO
DISK FOR BIGGER BUCKETS

42 RAM DEDICATED TEMP BUCKETS = 240 MIB

43 ENCRYPT TEMP BUCKETS = TRUE

44 DEF DL DIR = \ DOWNLOADS

45 DIR DL TO = ALL

46 DIR UL IS = ALL

47 MAX USK FETCHERS= 150

48 COMMIT AFTER EVERY DATABASE JOB = TRUE

49 OPENNET NODEREF THROUGH DARKNET PEERS = TRUE

50 LARGE STORE SHRINKS IMMEDIATELY = FALSE

51 DATASTORE TYPE = SALT-HASH

52 FREENET DATASTORE SIZE = 100 GIB

53 SLOT FILTERS = TRUE

54 PERSISTANCE INTERVAL FOR SLOT FILTERS = 300K
(NUM GIVIN DIDNT TOUCH)

56 PREALLOCATE SPACE FOR DATASTORE = TRUE

57 9 DATASTORE CACHES = 20 GIB

58 MAXTIME BLOCKS STAY INMEM BEFORE WRITTIN TO DISK = 300K (NUM GIVIN DIDNT
TOUCH

59 CLIENT CACHE TYPE = SALT-HASH

60 CLIENT CACHE SIZE= 20 GIB

61 30 MIN   CACHE = TRUE

62 WRITE LOCAL AND NEARBY REQ TO DATASTORE = FALSE

63 HOW LONG TO KEEP RECENT REQ IN CACHE = 1800K (NUM GIVIN DIDNT TOUCH)

64 Maximum size of the recent requests cache (in bytes, KB MB GB TB etc) =
27000KiB ( NUM GIVIN DIDNT TOUCH

65 Skip "not using the wrapper" warning? = FALSE
( THE ONLY THING HERE IN CORE SETTINGS THAT MENTIONS THE WRAPPER

66 Maximum packet size (aka MTU) = 1280 (NUM GIVIN DIDNT TOUCH)

66 Enable FNPRoutedPing? = FALSE

SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SET THIS , IF THIS IS WRONG  HOW SHOULD I HAVE IT
SET ACCORDING TO MY SYSTEM DETAILS AND THIS PLEASE HELP ME YOU SAID
SOMETHING BOUT NOT HAVING ENOUGH MEMORY I HAVE OVER 300 G LEFT ON MY HDD
HOW DO I NOT HAVE ENOUGH MEMORY

**'Maximum memory usage' in
the 'Configuration → Core settings' menu, under the 'Wrapper' heading.
THERE WAS/ IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS IN CORE SETTINGS
THE ONLY THING THAT  HAS TO DO WITH THE WRAPPER IS Skip "not using the
wrapper" warning?
  SO WHERE IS THIS MAX MEM SETTING FOR THE WRAPPER

    REALLY IM NOT TRYING TO BE AN ASS I JUST WANT THIS TO WORK  PLEASE HELP
PLEASE NO MORE BUNK OR OLD OR USELESS INFO, NOW YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW I HAVE
IT SET UP YOU HAVE MY SYSTEM INFO, SERIOUSLY,  WHAT SHOULD I DO DIFFERENTLY