by the way one guy asked for  my logs so i sent him that plus i think it
was the  same guy i sent all my settings and system info to,  but  i got a
msg saying that email was too big and was awaiting moderation i had no idea
there was a size limit to an email , how would freenet work without the
wrapper the thought of that confuses me but  ok,  please help,  i really
would like to enjoy it instead of trying to another thing that confuses me
is how would anyone know what to do with  the advanced settings,  if theyre
something that shouldnt be messed with,  maybe they shouldnt be there, or
as i suggested maybe you could have some kind of, as i said,  beginner to
pro advanced configuration guide along  with the program when its
downloaded  so everyone can enjoy  the innerinternet instead of trying
to,   im done jabbering just need help i want it to work good