Event ID:       7034
Date:           2008-12-11
Time:           12:31:16
User:           N/A
Computer:       xxx
The Freenet 0.7 darknet-8888 service terminated unexpectedly.  It has
done this 4 time(s).

#######

What could be the problem? I have the latest Java installed.

I admit I hadn't run the 0.7 node for some time, and last time I ran
it, it already reported it was too old. (Which also brings me to my
next question: If the node doesn't have the mandatory latest version
installed, do I have to perform a manual install/upgrade from the
website, or can it still be done from within the (running) node?)