On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:29:09 +0000, Matthew Toseland
<toad at amphibian.dyndns.org> wrote:

> If I were to have grounds to believe you were using Freenet - even
> 0.5 - to pirate music, I'd have to block you in my procmail ...
> PLEASE DO NOT USE FREENET TO VIOLATE COPYRIGHT LAW ! Per Grokster vs
> MGM, we cannot provide technical support to known pirates.

Fortunately freenet is designed precisely to take away any such grounds
of belief.

Though, personally, I would actually *encourage* everyone to violate
copyright law. Since it itself violates the more important
constitutional law--namely, to paraphrase, our right to freely do
whatever we want in the dark confined privacy of our bedrooms.