Thank you for your reply.

 I tried to block all traffic. Everything is blocked, except Freenet and
TOR.

I wanted to allow only the IP ranges of some countries. And allow connection
to seednodes. This is an intermediate solution between darknet and opennet.

This is not a mistake of rules, but I will continue to search, and test
different firewalls.