Has anyone had any luck with ASUS EEE Box PCs? Them seem to have built-in
Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless B/G/N and a PCMCIA expansion... I can't seem to find
the manufacturer of the Ethernet/wireless and if it would work with pfSense.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Mariotti [mailto:cmario...@xunity.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:44 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] Intel Atom Motherboards or Similar Systems

I have been looking at Atom based systems for a while. I keep drooling over
these cheapo, compact, low power units.

I'd really like to replace my 1Ghz, 1GB, 1U machine running pfSense with one.
Are these things supported in pfSense?

Is anyone using them or can recommend a board or specific system?

I just need dual network/LAN.

I have been looking at Jetway and Intel boards.

Any suggested configs (and accessories, riser cards, CF, etc...) or
alternatives would be appreciated.

Regards,
Chuck