i agree with keith, the american farmer and i suppose
farmers all over the world have become so proficient
at producing commodities that we cant get rid of them.
why do you think the american farmers are crying about
low prices so much, its because there is more of the
stuff laying around than we can consume. graineries
and storage facilities all over the nation are full
and there are mountains of corn and other grains
outside going to waste that we could be running
through our vehicles and other machinery. there is
less land in production now than there was 30 years
ago and we still have a surplus.