What mining and smelting operations use catalysts?
Kirk

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg and April [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 8:45 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] catalytic converter question

Do we know for sure, that these materials are from cat. conv. ? I guess what
I'm asking is, with the increase use of these materials in everyday use, who
is to say the cat. conv. are the source? Why not minning & smelting
opreations, or for that matter many of these materials have been used to
make dino. fuel for alot longer then for cat. conv. use.

Greg H.