Come on Steve ... why do you think it is that you hardly ever see a
leprechaun these days?

Mike Nixon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: steve spence
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 4:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Irish inventor says he's cracked

  Don't those leprechauns need their pickles? how else do they reproduce?
;-)

  Steve Spence
  Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
  http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm

  Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/
  Human powered devices, equipment, and transport -
  http://24.190.106.81:8383/2000/humanpower.htm