Hello;

Good point about third world...

I can see the time when bio diesel will be marketed as a 'super' fuel
and will priced accordingly--simple marketing dynamics. The only ones
who will be able to afford it will be the very poor through aid
programs or the well-to-do.

I base this on my belief that raw fuel stocks such as WVO will become
commodities-especially by the bigger chains McDonald'scDonalds-that
can improve the profitability of restaurants.

Oil is big business and when its demise comes bio diesel will be big
business.  My advise to the small producers is enjoy the present and
be prepared to be eaten by the sharks( via buy outs or other less
pleasant means).

Best Regards