--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If the
> sharks come too close they could get torn to pieces by piranhas.

As a frequent user of analogies, I must express my appreciation for
the one above.

> For a comparison, local farmers' markets and CSAs are growing
apace,
> and there's absolutely nothing that big agribiz interests can do
> about it, much as I'm sure they'd like to. The USDA organic
standards
> a few posts have mentioned were such an attempt, but very many real
> organic farms have simply opted out and continue dealing with their
> local markets without any problems. This is also capitalism at
work,
> you know - more so than big, centralized corporatism is, and it's
> more American anyway.

I sincerely appreciate your recognition of the above situation. Your
insight ability continues to impress me. Where can I buy a set of
those glasses that are able to clearly see through the BS? I believe
I can market them.

> Best
>
> Keith

Motie