When WVO becomes a commodity and the price point reaches SVO, WVO will
loose it's attractiveness.  Unless Macky D's wants to start becoming a
processor themselves (which may end up happening as since they are paying
for the oil in the first place), I don't see any large margins in WVO for
the fast food industry.  Maybe the commodity cost will cover a partial
cost of the original oil, but remember WVO is considered a waste hazard
and a a renderer/BD processor could charge accordingly. And true hazardous
waste disposal is quite expensive these days.  ;-)

Again, some large processors (and small ones) could secure far reaching
contracts that obtain the WVO at a good price point right now.  As time
progresses some of the larger FF chains will smartin up and understand
what they have.

Also, the advent of a good renewable diesel synfuel could blow out any
great hold on the market for WVO, and SVO for that matter.  But there will
always be people who care about the cycle of waste/sustainability and who
will choose to purchase Biodiesel no matter what.  I think that is called
a "niche" market ....

James Slayden