Hi Hakan,

I would counter what is "ready for use"?  Seems to me there is quite a few
CNG vehicles out there that would be able to run on producer gas without
neary a hitch. As for Hydro, a gas conversion to a standard petro vehicle
is possible now.  The only thing that is missing on both is a fueling
infrastructure.  I believe there are now stand alone units for producing
hydro at petro stations via natural gas and electrolysis. Well, unless one
is in the midwest, E-85 really isn't an option, and to convert a standard
engine would be about the same as converting to CNG or Hydro.  The only
true "ready for use" alternative fuel is BD.

Not to say there isn't room for all of the above in varying stages of
implementation, which is what I think your getting at.

James Slayden