Robert,

A good many of the Ford Rangers are already set up as FFV's, might want to
check to see if you model is one.  Ususlly there is a little plack on the
gate that has a highway and a greenleaf.  But I would check with a model
database online to verify for sure. If it is an FFV it will allow you to
run E-85, ie. 85% ethanol - 15% gas.  Then you could blend your own.

James Slayden