At 13:14 Monday, you wrote:
>the use of a generator to run electric stoves is very expensive better
>to use propane same for driers and if you capture the heat from gen set
>use hydronics or a small heat pump to move the heat , look up
>polarpowerinc.com they have a bunch of explaining on this sort of thing
>and they have small packaged co gen units as well.  Robert

You missed the basic point....I have essentially unlimited fuel for
virtually zero cost.  Most homes are fully electrified in the country as
this is the only utility reaching them.  By reducing the mix of energy
sources, one also reduces the complexity and labor costs.  Using WVO that
is headed to either the land fill or food chain, I am putting that waste
product of society to a safer use.  If all I need to do is drop in a genset
and "small" battery bank to deal with the heavy heat element loads, I have
a SIMPLE SOLUTION.  I will probably pull the water coolant and exhaust heat
energies into some useful purpose providing it can remain simple.  IE - The
genset is located in a 1,000 sqft workshop so use the exhaust to augment
the needed space heating by running the exhaust pipe across the back of the
shop.  Remember, the genset will be averaging only about 2-3KW which will
not produce very much waste heat.  Simplicity is why people hook into the
grid for all there energy needs and I only want to add one level of
additional complexity by using my own genset.