Let me search some links and see what I come up with.  An option might be
a CH&P option that would take care of lighting and doing radiant heating
in the floor.  That would procude a nice kind of warmth. If there was a
battery with the genset then it could be utilized off-grid.  Lots of
banter going about this on the list recently.  It might be useful to think
about an old 1.6 VW diesel pulled from the junkyard and convert it to a
genset.  Anyone have experience w/ that?

James Slayden