Mark

Do an internet product search for "waste oil heater" and you will find
some.  These are designed to burn waste engine crankcase oil, transmission
fluid oil, and other lubricating liquids common to car repair shops.  They
usually say that the viscosity needs to be 50 or less.  If using WVO that
is liquid at room temperature, there may not be any need to heat the
fuel.  One might even look into heating oil furnaces (or even boilers if
putting up a new building) substituting WVO for the heating oil.  Again a
small heater may be required to have the WVO at a suitable viscosity.  No
sense reinventing the wheel providing the current off-the-shelf products
are reasonably priced.